Options

FamilyBlue Danube July 2, 2016

Are there any other families with teens on this trip. We will be traveling with our 17 y/o daughter.

Comments

• Options
    Glad to see this! We will be traveling with our 18 y/o daughter. When we signed up a year ago, my ta said there were already 3 kids in the 17/18 range. I assume more by now. Can't wait to meet you!
  • Options

I am bringing my 18-yr-old daughter. This will be our first Tauck trip and we are really looking forward to it! Is anyone else arriving early in Budapest or staying on in Munich?
  • Options
    We will be getting into Budapest a day early, staying at the Tauck hotel. Going on to four days in Prague when we disembark. So happy to see several older teen girls. I hope they enjoy each other! This is a high school graduation trip for my daughter. Same for yours?
  • Options
    We will also be arriving the day before staying at the Tauck Hotel. Currently trying to determine what type of tour to take or venture out on our own. I'm coming with my nearly 15 year old twin girls. We'll be staying in Germany for a week after Regensburg.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file