Options

Kochi - 2017 tour - Paradesi Synagogue

I remember (I think!!) in years past, the itinerary included a visit to the Paradesi Synagogue. However the itinerary for 2016 snd 2017 does not specifically mention this. To those travelers on the 2016 tours, was the synagogue included ?? And if not, was there time to go on your own??? And to those who have visited the synagogue, was it worthwhile?

Thanks!!
Nancy

Comments

• Options
    We were on the Portrait of India tour in December 2015 and January 2016. I know we we to a synagogue but cant remember the name.
  • Options
    Thanks Marvin. I know the trip changed somewhat in 2016 and so did the website format so it's hard to tell exactly what the differences are. I will assume the trip has gotten better and the tour will be very inclusive.
    Nancy
  • Options
    Tauck were forced to change the tour a couple of years ago because of a change in train schedule that prevented the tour going to Khajaraho, which is very sad because it is wonderful there. I think there is a possibility that Tauck may re-include that on the tour if the train schedules change back, I know we only just made the train on our tour and I think there were some megative reviews on the long day and hairy bus ride to the train even with that schedule.

• Options
    Nanos wrote:
    I remember (I think!!) in years past, the itinerary included a visit to the Paradesi Synagogue. However the itinerary for 2016 snd 2017 does not specifically mention this. To those travelers on the 2016 tours, was the synagogue included ?? And if not, was there time to go on your own??? And to those who have visited the synagogue, was it worthwhile?

Thanks!!
    Nancy
    yes it did in Jan 2016 tour

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file