Budapest to Amsterdam 9/24/16

Comments

• Hello

We are on this trip as first timers on River Cruising!
  • Glenn & Alcira Ball from Olympia, WA are on this cruise. First time on Tauck, but have done Viking in China. We arrive in Amsterdam on 9/22.
  • Hello,
    We are arriving Amsterdam on 9/22/16 from LAX. Staying at the Hilton and booked the Anne Frank Museum.
    Deciding if we will stay in Budapest post cruise or travel to Prague. Sadly we only have 3 days!
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to what camera would be good for this trip?
  • GogoTravel - Re your question about a camera for the trip. I'm taking my sony A77 DSLR w/my 18-270 zoom. Will also grab my 1.4 extension (instead of lugging around my 70-400). May also take an 10-24 ultra wide angle lens and a few filters. Will also bring my Olympus waterproof camera that I use for snorkeling for those rainy days. Having said all that, my wife will just bring her iPhone and use it as a camera - and I'll have mine in my pocket too :) We're coming into AMS on 9/22, then heading to Prague (by train) for 4 days following Budapest.
  • Thank you Glenn for the camera suggestions! I will be happy with my iPhone as well but my husband will be camera shopping this week. Looking forward to meeting you on 9/24/16. JoAnn & Lynn McCune
  • If you need more information about the ports and general trip information I put out a daily blog post at:
    www.cactuswanderer.blogspot.com. Might be helpful for packing and daily planning

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file