Copenhagen to Stockholm Northbound May 21

Hi,

I'm traveling solo on this Baltic Sea trip, my third with Tauck. It's the first time I'll be traveling this far north in Europe. Also, I'll be arriving a day early in Copenhagen and was wondering if anyone else is doing that as well.

Marilyn

Comments

• Hi~
    We will probably arrive 1-2 days early. Right now I'm looking at flights - ugh. I am not certain which hotel Tauck is using on this trip, so will need to have my TA check. If we don't see you before the trip, we will meet onboard. We're Linda and Tom from central Oregon.

Linda
  • Hi,

I'm traveling solo on this Baltic Sea trip, my third with Tauck. It's the first time I'll be traveling this far north in Europe. Also, I'll be arriving a day early in Copenhagen and was wondering if anyone else is doing that as well.

Marilyn

I am also travelling solo on this trip and arriving a day early. Maybe we can get together.
  • Hi EHiby,

I am also arriving a day early and I think it would be a great idea to get together. My flight arrives about 2:30pm and I don't know how long it will take me to arrive at the hotel.

Perhaps we could arrange to meet once we are both settled into our rooms.
  • Hi Linda and Tim,

I will be arriving a day early as well. Perhaps we can get together once we are all settled in on Saturday.

I've also been in contact with another guest who is traveling solo and we will be trying to get together as well.

Marilyn

• EHiby wrote:
    I am also travelling solo on this trip and arriving a day early. Maybe we can get together.

Our flight arrives at 5:25 PM, so I anticipate getting to the Radisson Blu Royal by 6:30 or so. We will most likely want to drop our bags and get a bite to eat, if anyone else is interested. There's a restaurant called Banana Joe's that sounds very casual but gets good reviews. I don't know how far it is from the hotel or anything and we are not committed to that place. I don't think we'll want anything fancy, though. Probably be more interested in a shower and sleep!
    If you are interested in getting together, post something here and I'll try to remember to check. We leave April 21st since we're taking a transatlantic cruise to get there. I don't know how often I will be able to access internet once we leave land.

Linda Hurley and Tom O"Connell
  • Hi Linda and Tom,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner.... I realize you are now en route to Copenhagen via the Atlantic and then air.

I would like to get together, either that evening for an early dinner, or the following day. I have not researched any restaurants yet, but will look up Banana Joe's, to see how close it is to the hotel, and perhaps have some other possibilities available. Also, since I will have arrived at the Radisson earlier, why don't you call me once you are settled and we'll see where we will go?

Bon Voyage!

Marilyn Burman
  • edited May 2017
    Hi,
    We're Sue and Buck from Michigan. We are also arriving in Copenhagen on May 20, our flight arrives at 10:20am. We'll probably have a light lunch and then a nap before dinner. Leave us a message at the hotel, we'd be interested in meeting up for dinner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file