Options

Luggage Peru galapagos

Have a question on baggage measurements that are allowed. Since we will be on several small domestic flights I guess we have to think ahead. My suitcase I always take fits all the standards but the one in the Tauck book seems a bit smaller but depends- do the measurements for the one large suitcase include the wheels ? I understand about the train trip to Machu Picchu allows only one small duffle but wondering about the other flights

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Fhyatt wrote:
    Have a question on baggage measurements that are allowed. Since we will be on several small domestic flights I guess we have to think ahead. My suitcase I always take fits all the standards but the one in the Tauck book seems a bit smaller but depends- do the measurements for the one large suitcase include the wheels ? I understand about the train trip to Machu Picchu allows only one small duffle but wondering about the other flights

You will be flying standard commercial aircraft on all on-tour flights. While aircraft may be different, in Mar/Apr 2017 we flew in two or three different ones, they are all similar in size to the Airbus A319/320. We had wheeled 25" (25" + wheels) checked luggage, small carry bags for camera/magazines, etc., each, and my wife also had a purse. There was a similar thread about baggage size. If you do a search on the P&G forum archive you'll find it: https://www.tauck.com/yaf/default.aspx?g=posts&t=9071

FYI our checked luggage suitcases, shoes, etc. fit just fine under the berths on the Isabela II- plenty of room there for all your luggage.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file