Options

July 13- Prague to Budapest MS Savor

Hi,
My name is Andi and my husband is Rob. We're from Miami and this is our first river cruise, although we have been on numerous cruises. My email is andrea.steinacker@morganstanley.com. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is anyone on our trip and planning anything special?

Comments

• Options
    I went on this cruise in April and it was absolutely AMAZING. Everything; the accommodation, the food(oh the food!), the tour and cruise guides (we had Dina, Radu and Jeremy and couldn't have wished for better), the Savor crew, was just perfect. The hotels in Prague and Budapest were exceptional as well, right in the centre of both cities yet quiet and restful. One tip for the free time meals in Budapest - try the Aurum cafe around the corner from the four Seasons hotel, on the street that goes up to the cathedral. Inexpensive and great food. Have a glass of palinka for me.
    Ros
  • Options
    We are Lillian and John from New Haven in summer and Palm Beach County in winter. We are arriving on July 12th and are looking for 2 or 4 more people to sharea half day private trip to Terezin Concentration Camp on the morning of July 13. My email is JJRLGR@aol.com (We are listed with Tauck under RESNIKLAW@aol.com.
  • Options
    Took this trip last year. Wonderful time. In Prague, try the Kolkovne and Ferdinand restaurants for good local food at reasonable prices.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file