Electric sockets on board ms Treasures

We are travelling on the ship for three weeks. What electrical sockets do they have in the cabins for passengers to use, to charge phones, camera batteries etc? Are they typical European two pin round ones?

Comments

• Taucks ships have both US and European type plugs in all staterooms. One of each in the bath room and again in the stateroom. Location kind of depends on the room layout.

Be sure to read everything under the Before You Go and Deck Plan tabs for your tour. This info and lots more can found there. Also read lots of the older threads on the forum for your tour and other cruises. Most people have the same concerns - ship amenities, dress code, weather, etc.

Enjoy your cruise.
  • edited June 2017
    We just returned from the Grand European Riverboat cruise on the MS Treasures and there were no outlets in our bathroom. There are 2-two prong outlets by the desk with one US outlet. There is a two prong outlet on each side of the bed. We took a 6 ft. universal 6-outlet/2-usb port extension cord and had no problem.
  • I actually don't know what they use, but I would definitely take converter socket with me, because that's the essential item for travelling. Or If you don't want to do so, just make a call to company of that ship and figure out which one they have.