September 23, 2017 trip

I don't know about the rest of you but I am soooo excited about this trip, my 3rd Africa trip with Tauck. I am traveling solo but that has never been a problem in the past. I have no problems making friends. I am coming in a day early and staying a day later as I especially love Cape Town. I have booked a winelands tour for the morning of October 4, the last day on the tour. Most flights leave late at night and this tour will be from 9 am until 5:30 pm at the latest. If anyone would like to join me, I think she can take 4-5 more people and if any would need to go to the airport she is willing to drop you off but, of course, you will need to bring your bags in the morning. This day trip was recommended by other Tauck travelers. I can provide the specifics if there is any interest. Otherwise, I will go alone. I am Jeanne Harrison and I reside most of the time on Hilton Head Island SC, but travel to Augusta GA weekly to see clients and pick up work to do from HHI (I am a lawyer). Look forward to meeting all of you in a couple of weeks.

Comments

• We are in Cape Town now. Leaving tonight. We were on the August 26th tour. It's fantastic. We also spent a couple extra days in Cape Town and did a Stellenbosch wine tour. Have a great time.
  • Crackeroo, Once you get home and back to some type of normalcy, it would be great if you would post a review. Thanks!!!
  • Taxare, if you find the archives for this tour, I put out a whole load of subjects about my tour last year beginning around Sept 11th. Mainly info you might find useful
  • We returned from this tour yesterday. Dealing with unpacking, laundry and everything that goes with returning from a vacation. Add to that some jet lag. I will post a review as soon as possible. I will say though, this is an awesome itinerary. Loved everything about this tour.
  • Sorry for the delay in response, but we have been quite involved with recovering from Hurricane Irma. British, I have looked at a number of your posts and have found them very helpful and interesting not only on this forum but others. Thank you for sharing your experiences.