2018 June travelers

We are traveling with our 14 year old grandson and are interested in what other young people are on the trip.

Comments

• We are traveling with our granddaughter who is 12 years old on the June 10, 2018 trip. We are from South Carolina! Looking forward to another Tauck trip.
  • edited February 2018
    I am traveling from Alabama with my daughter and 2 granddaughters, ages 13 and 14. So excited!! June 10th.
  • We are bringing our 16 year old granddaughter on the June 10, 2018 Castles and Kings trip. Tauck representative said the majority of the children on this trip are girls. We are from Texas.
  • There’s seven of us traveling together: parents, brother, husband, son (9), daughter (6), and me.
  • edited March 2018
    We are looking forward to meeting everyone on June 10th. We're getting closer!!!!
  • We are going on June 17 to London and Paris on Castles and Kings.
    Anyone on that trip ? We are traveling with our 14 year old grandson.
  • My wife and I are traveling on the June 17th trip with our 14 year old granddaughter. Looking forward to meeting you in a week.
  • My wife and I and our grandson, almost 13, are traveling on the Castles and Kings trip starting on June 15. We are interested in meeting the other group members.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file