Bridges Blue Danube Cruise departing July 28th

Hi,

We can't wait for our Tauck vacation. We did the Rhine riverboat 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. We are a Mom, Dad and 15 yr old daughter from North Carolina.

Anyone else coming with us? Hopefully with some teenagers!

Rebekah

Comments

• rebekahnc wrote:
    Hi,

We can't wait for our Tauck vacation. We did the Rhine riverboat 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. We are a Mom, Dad and 15 yr old daughter from North Carolina.

Anyone else coming with us? Hopefully with some teenagers!

Rebekah

Just curious about the room arrangements. I think only the suites can accomadate more than two. Do you have a suite or an additional cat one.
  • The suites can take 3 people. One king bed and full size pull out sofa bed. Not much room left to walk around but we weren't in the room all the much. The suites do have a very large walk in closet with mirror, helps with bathroom gridlock to have extra mirrors.
  • We are from Charlotte and going the week before. We have a 14 year old daughter. Too bad it was not the same week.
  • CTC sorry we aren't on same cruise too. Enjoy your trip!
  • Hi!

We're on the same trip! It's our first Tauck trip and river cruise. Sadly we don't have a teen. My son will be 11 so too young to hang out with your daughter unless she likes chess and games.

We're looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone.

(I thought I had posted a reply earlier but guess it didn't save.)
  • They do have bikes on the ship. Don’t know how many, but they will probably be popular on a ‘Bridges’ trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file