Options

Treasures of the Mediterranean Southbound Aug 07/18

Hi any solo travelers that would like to connect and compare notes on shore excursions?

Comments

• Options
    I'm traveling solo on the south bound trip starting on 7 August. This is my 7th trip with Tauck and always travel solo. I'm retired woman and love traveling. I'm departing from Washington DC and arriving on 6 August. Hope we can connect...
  • Options
    Hi there I am travelling Solo as well on this trip. I chose this company/itinerary as they offer solo packages. How have you found it?
  • Options
    Sorry, just getting back to the Tauck Forum. I've been on 8 or 9 Tauck trips and always solo. Always excellent and I've never had issues traveling solo...met many people and made new friends. Know the trip will be fun and I'm excited about meeting you. FYI, I arrive a day early in Montre Carlo...
  • Options
    HI there, thanks for the replies. Sorry haven't been on the site for a little while. I have travelled solo twice with Uniworld and enjoyed both trips. I chose Tauck for this itinerary and I arrive in Monte Carlo on the 7th Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file