Options

Northbound Treasures of the Mediterranean Le Ponant Aug 29th 2018

We are 3 couples from South East Florida that will be traveling on the Le Ponant Aug 29th 2018. We have not been on this ship before. Any suggestions on the ship storage in the cabins? Pack light I would assume, as to not much closet space. Any suggestions on the land tours?

Comments

• Options
    Hi CindyB007,

We are a couple +1 from North Central Florida and will be traveling with another couple from California (all family) on that cruise. I found a virtual tour of the Le Ponant at: https://us.ponant.com/le-ponant-po-4. From the layout of the staterooms, I see only a wardrobe/closet, a couple of night stands, and possibly under bed storage. Seems very similar to a river cruise state room if you have been on one before. If I find more info, I'll be glad to share if you want.
  • Options
    Thank you I will check it out. We have never been on a River Cruise but have been on large sail boats. I assumed the quarters would be tight and the space limited. Looking forward to the cruise, it'll be a lot of fun. It'll be nice to meet you and your family. We live in Delray Beach and Boca Raton. We also have a home in Ca. St Helena Napa.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file