What type of travel adapters are needed for Italy? Can anyone recommend any specific brand they have used?
I've read where you need 2 prongs and 3 prongs. Need to charge iPhones, iPad, and laptop. Thanks!


  • You can buy a set of adapters at Target -- and probably lots of other places, including on line -- that include several adapters that are labeled for various countries. I've used them all over the world. My daughter recently gave me a universal (or almost universal) adapter that she bought on Amazon that has many different country options. I'm going to try it out this fall in Australia and New Zealand.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file