Israel/Jordan Nov 6, 2018

My wife and I will be on this tour with friends. We are arriving in Tel Aviv two days early. Anyone else going?

Comments

• I am arriving one day early
  • Hello, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else was on this trip. We have two tours scheduled for before we link up with the Truck group. A couple of hour Foodie Tour and a day long trip to the Galilee Vineyards.
    We are from VA/NC (part time in each).
  • My husband and I are arriving two days early as well. Intend to recover from Jet Lag - no adventures planned.
  • Hello fellow travelers!

We are Mitch and Anne Grosky from Massachusetts, and we are excited to be going on our second Tauck tour (the first was to Tanzania and Kenya). We are both retired educators (teacher and principal) and we are both still involved in education and various community activities. We were hoping, through this forum, to get to know some of our traveling companions prior to the tour, so we can be even more excited about meeting you in person. Hoping people might respond and check in here with just a bit about yourselves--anything at all that you might like to share. We will be arriving Tel Aviv one day early and look forward to meeting you.

All our best,
    Mitch and Anne
  • I am arriving a day early. I am traveling solo. Anyone else solo?
  • Kayatz, Hello, There are four of us traveling together. We will be arriving two days early and are looking forward to this trip. Hope to meet you at the hotel.
  • Kayatz I am also traveling solo. I will be arriving a day early.
  • Will be most happy to meet another solo. My husband Hates to travel so I ramble solo
  • We will be seeing all of you soon. We fly to Tel Aviv tomorrow.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file