Blue Danube - May 13, 2019

I know this is early but I wanted to reach out to other passengers who will be on this cruise. This will be the first river cruise for my wife and I. It will be our second Tauck tour, we did Grand Alaska 2018. We will be arriving late afternoon on May 12th and would like to plan a half day tour of Budapest. I'm currently looking at the Jewish History/Heritage tours and would be interested if anyone else if interested in this or a different half day Budapest tour on the morning of May13th? Tuesday May 14th after the morning tour with Tauck, the afternoon and evening are free time and will be another opportunity to book another independent tour.

We also will be spending an additional day in Prague at the end of the tour. I haven't started looking at independent tours there yet.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Comments

• Hello, Berry,

My wife and I are on the same cruise. It will be our first river cruise and our first Tauck tour. We did take a small ship cruise in Alaska a few years ago with another line, which we enjoyed very much.

We will arrive in Budapest just past noon on the 13th. With the uncertainty of timing and just getting off a trans-Atlantic flight we aren't up to scheduling anything that day I'm afraid.

We're looking forward to meeting you and the other members of our tour.
  • I am hoping to take the Grand Alaska tour next June and am looking for recommendations on which Princess Ship is the best. I am flexible with my departure date which is why I asking for suggestions on which ship is best.
    Thank you
    Amy

• Sorry, Amy, I can't help there. Anything in the Princess fleet is way too big for my tastes. We thought the 86-passenger ship we too to Alaska was about right. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file