Immunizations for Northern India and Nepal

We're doing the October-November trip to Northern India and Nepal. I'm getting some confusing information as to whether cholera immunization is needed. Just wondering if anyone can tell me whether they're getting that immunization.

Comments

• Please talk to your Dr. or better still a travel Doctor. They know your health history. Take your itinerary with you.
  • We're going this year and I am pretty sure the Malaria immunization is required. We will get a better idea this week when we have a travel appointment at our workplace.
  • romanskier wrote:
    We're going this year and I am pretty sure the Malaria immunization is required. We will get a better idea this week when we have a travel appointment at our workplace.

There is no immunization for malaria, there are different kinds of medication depending on where in the world you are going.
  • Thanks for responding. You are correct, as we were reminded during a pre-trip consultation last week. Not unlike what was required for several of our previous trips. Have you been to India/Nepal? Any suggestions are welcome.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file