Options

Portugal to Spain May 1st, 2019

Just found this and it looks like it is similar to CruiseCritic.com for cruising.

Anyway, hubby and I will be on this trip . We are arriving in Lisbon 4 days prior to the beginning of the trip. We have been looking on AirBnB - "Experience for suggestion on what to do. I have used the Experiences prior and had a delightful chocolate tour while in Switzerland. We are planning on a cooking class, doing an e-bike ride and perhaps going to Oporto.

Anyone on this trip with us?

Jane

Comments

• Options
    What trip are you referring to?
  • Options
    Just found this and it looks like it is similar to CruiseCritic.com for cruising.

Anyway, hubby and I will be on this trip . We are arriving in Lisbon 4 days prior to the beginning of the trip. We have been looking on AirBnB - "Experience for suggestion on what to do. I have used the Experiences prior and had a delightful chocolate tour while in Switzerland. We are planning on a cooking class, doing an e-bike ride and perhaps going to Oporto.

Anyone on this trip with us?

Jane

There is no May 1st small ship ‘Tauck’ trip. What trip are you planning???
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't think I mentioned that I was cruising just that this forum is like Cruise Critic as far as sharing information with each other.

I am doing the Spain and Portugal trip on May 1st - a land based tour. Sorry if I confused you.

Jane

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file