Treasures of the Med - South

I’m traveling solo on the trip, starting on 7 August in Mont Carlo. I will be arriving a day early, August 6. I just received the Excursion Options. They all look interesting and I’m curious if anyone has reviewed them and come up with suggestions as to the various options.
This is my 7th, or maybe 8th, Tauck trip and all have been fun and very enjoyable. Since I travel solo, I’m always excited about meeting new people and have made many good friends on previous trips. Please respond if you are booked on this journey.

Comments

• We will be doing this trip in 2020. We have just learned that Le Ponant will get a major overhaul before our September 2020 trip and the new configuration will hold only 32 Tauck guests. It will have a very large ‘Owners Suite’, and all the staterooms will be larger. It will also have a jacuzzi.

• Does anyone know whether this will be exclusive to Tauck

Other le ponant line ships like the Le Soleil that we took to the British isles and Scandinavia/Russia were mixed

However with only32 guests this might be only Tauck ?

• I’m pretty sure this is a full boat charter even this year carrying 64 or so. Ponant does not sell the Tauck itinerary. Their trip that positions into Nice is called, ‘The Great Corsican Loop’. Our trip to the Panama Canal on Le Champlain was a full boat charter and we had around a hundred and fifty.

• Thanks for the info

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file