Anyone going on the October 20 2019 Tour?

I just got my Visa (used Visa Central, they did a great job)!

Comments

• edited September 2019

We are on the tour, Steve and Debby. Just got our visas from Central Visa also. I agree, they were great. Getting to Beijing a day early and will probably take a private tour to Mutianyu portion of the wall on the 20th, if anyone is interested in joining us.

• My fiancee and I are joining as well! We are arriving a day early too. Helps to avoid air travel challenges and jet lag. What is the private tour of the Mutianyu portion of the wall on the 20th? How can I learn more?

• I am looking at several tours. Tours by locals is a good source. If you want to speak privately to me send me your email

• We used Tours by Locals in Milan on Rhine Enchantment. More expensive than Viator but smaller more intimate groups. Based on our one experience in Milan I recommend Tours by Locals

• We did the tour of Mutianyu when we went and got the tour from TripAdvisor. It was nice and we got to eat at a regular local restaurant. The footing at Mutianyu was very slippery though, so be careful. I think we were two of the only non-Chinese there.

• 1 week away to flying out for the tour next week!

• It was a great trip and I tried my best to summarize on the daily blog I posted. Successfully made it back to the US!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file