Options

Oct 4, 2019 in Nashville

Trisha Yearwood is at Schermerhorn Symphony Center on our free evening to enjoy Nashville on our own. I have purchased a ticket in the Left Orchestra section. If anyone is interested, buy a ticket and we can walk there and back together!

Comments

• Options

I just completed a Tauck tour of England,Scotland and Wales. Second time with Tauck and it exceeded my expectations. I live in a Nashville suburb, Franklin. I have season tickets to the Schermerhorn and you will LOVE this venue. Acoustics are spectacular and it is a beautiful symphony hall with many local touches in the decor. Highly recommend the Southern Steak and Oyster for an early dinner. I am going that same evening with my family! I hope the tour will included visiting some amazing Civil War sites out in Franklin. Carnton Plantation is richly steeped in history and the docents there are fantastic. We are having an unusually hot fall so bring clothes with you to deal with the warm temperatures! I am in a Founders Box on the left side as you face the stage. I hope you will enjoy our wonderful city! We love living here despite the explosive growth. People are so friendly here. You will love Nashville

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file