Options

Is anyone doing the Echidna Walkabout Koala/Kangaroo Tour on December 02 in MEL?

I will be arriving on QF 94 from LAX on December 01 and will have most of December 02, until the reception, for touring. I believe the Walkabout will get us back to the hotel with time to spare and this tour has great reviews on Trip Advisor.

Comments

• Options

We did this tour and it was wonderful! Have fun!

• Options

We’re doing it November 4 and will try to post something about our experience.

• Options

Thank you both. It sounds wonderful and I love wildlife :)

• Options

I booked the Echidna Walkabout Koalas and Kangaroos for December 02. Really nice folks who promptly respond to any questions regardless of the time zone issues. Pickup directly from The Langham at 0750 and return between 3:30pm and 4:30pm with The Langham as the first drop off. Should be more than enough time to get cleaned up for the first Tauck group event that evening. There is space if you have interest and are arriving early. You can book directly on their website https://www.echidnawalkabout.com.au/ and note the price is in AUD so around $170 USD.

• Options

I plan to sign up for the Echidna Walkabout Tour, Maxi--providing all goes well with flights! Looking forward to meeting you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file