Options

Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge in the Central Serengeti

What does a Room at the Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge Really Look Like? At last the tour reaches the Serengeti plains! This excellent lodge is located in the Central Serengeti about one hours drive from the regional airport at Seronera (where you will later fly to Zanzibar from). The lodge is well located on a hill and close to lots of animals. Only people on safari stay at this lodge. The rooms are comfortable, the food is excellent and the nightly entertainment wonderful. After dark one must have a guard take you to your room. As a Leopard was waiting for us on our patio, waiting for its dinner, this proved very useful. This is also where you will receive the 4 AM wakeup call for the 4:30 AM departure for the wonderful Serengeti balloon adventure. The balloon ride is very safe and was often at tree top level and rarely over 200 feet in the air. Seeing the Serengeti plains in the morning was an experience to remember! You will like this Lodge.

The video Link below:
https://youtu.be/8li38MmS_dE

Comments

• Options

I watched and shared all your videos on this trip. They were all very helpful and appreciated. We went on this trip in Sept, your videos were spot on! Even told our TD to watch! Have you done trip videos for any other TAuck tours? I would definitely want to view them, if yes, please share. :-)

• Options

I have many Tauck tour videos on You Tube. In fact I have tour and hotel videos for trips starting in 2010. Please go to the You Tube, type in Leslie Klein Seattle Tauck and search through my videos. Enjoy Next up by the way will be my 4th trip to Cuba starting next week with a tentative title, "Cuba after the last cruise ship departed"