One Day In Rabat

Going on the tour that starts 12/2/18 and will arrive one day early. Looking for suggestions what to do on our extra day either locally or via a car/driver for a day trip.

Comments

• We leave tomorrow for the same trip. We also arrive a day early. Our plan was just to walk around with nothing formal planned. Have fun
  • I just returned from Morocco, but I traveled with another company so I’m not sure what Tauck includes in Rabat. What I thoroughly enjoyed in that very interesting city was Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art which I explored on my own. Included in my tour was the fascinating Kaabah des and dinner at Dinarjat, both highlights for me during my 2 days in Rabat

• Yes! Tauck tour starts in Rabat … but I recommend a pre-day to see this beautiful city, as LadyBombay mentioned it has some very interesting sites like: The Kasbah Of The Udayas ( the walled city) , Kasbah Ouadaia Andalusian Gardens , the Chellah, the Museum Mohamed VI of modern and contemporary art and the National Archaeology Museum. It is a city worth seeing.