Options

travel july trip to kenya/tanzania

anyone out there going on this early July (July7th) trip?? Any ideas for travel needs????

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    My husband and I are booked on Classic Safari Kenya & Tanzania for July 7. I am so excited! I have been reading all of the travel forums and looking at the photographs.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    My cousin, Bev, my husband, Christopher and I (Marilyn) are going July 2012. My cousin is leaving from Washington state and we are leaving from ABQ airport. We will arrive two days before safari starts. Our trip is the Tanzania, Serengeti, and Zanzibar. (July 7)
  • Options
    My husband I are going to Kenya/Tanzania on the July 7th trip. We are trying to figure out our needs. I am reading
    old posts to see if there is something I can pick up on. We should all send each our real names so we know
    someone when we get there......
  • Options
    I Y'all ! Four from San Antonio going on the July 7, 2012 trip to Kenya/Tanzania. Can email us at mkwegner@satx.rr.com. MaryKay
  • Options
    Mary Kay, I will see you there! Bernice
  • Options
    We have a group of 4 going July 7 from Cedar Creek Lake in Texas. We are 50 miles east of Dallas. Vickie, Mac, Cherry & Randy
This discussion has been closed.