Advise on Which Tour to Take: China or India?

JMJJMJ
edited August 2020 in Essence of Japan
I am torn between two Tauck tours: China, Yangtze River & Hong Kong and Portrait of India. I just can't seem to make up my mind on which tour to take, they both sound so wonderful. I don't know that I will have the opportunity to do both tours as they are long and expensive but I know that I can do one probably in 2013 or 2014. So, I was wondering, for those of you who may have done both of these tours which one you would suggest and why?

Comments

• I suggest you go to the webpage for the Portrait of India and read the various reviews on the page. We went in March and even though it was a tough trip, Tauck is the company to go with. The hotels were five star and made the touring days easier to deal with. The sights, the people and the culture were fascinating. We've been on 17 Tauck tours and didn't go to China with Tauck, but did their Hong Kong, Vietnam and Cambodia trip which was amazing. It's good that you are asking questions now, since you are planning to go in 2013 or 2014.

Sheila
  • JMJ,

Also, go to the webpage for the China, Yangtze River tour and read the reviews there as well.

Sheila
  • Well, I posted this question in 2012 and ended up going to India in November, 2013 with Tauck. I loved every thing about this tour. It was an incredible experience. India is so interesting and exciting and Tauck made it incredibly special. I have taken 13 Tauck tours. I still hope to go to China someday.
  • We have done both China and India with Tauck! Outstanding trips but I have greatest memories from the India trip. Such a fantastic opportunity to visit a unique country! Would return again if time ever allowed it. The Taj Mahal is a forever experience...better than we could even imagine. That being said China with Tauck was great too...Try to visit both countries!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file