Cape Cod, The Islands, and Newport : September 25, 2021

We are booked on the September 25, 2021 trip to Cape Cod. Would love to chat with others on this trip!

Comments

• This is a great trip. Very relaxing. I hope you like seafood! Please be sure to post a review upon your return.

• Manycruises1: I am taking this trip departing October 19. I also hope you will post a review upon your return.

• They skipped my favorite place Cape Ann ... (Gloucester and Rockport) ... my first home.

• We are booked for September 11. Anyone else on this tour?

• edited September 2021

Kaylou
    To Manycruises1
    My husband and I will be on this tour and are excited to be traveling again! We are from the Dallas area and this will be our 4th Tauck tour.

• Hello KayLou. Sorry to say we have cancelled this tour. Wishing you a wonderful trip!

• edited September 2021

Once again, I advise everyone not to cancel your trips unless absolutely necessary. Your first trips after the pandemic will be the ‘best’ you have ever done. We are ‘on the road again’ in four months.

• Agree with Sealord. We recently did a Silversea cruise around the Greek Islands. It was just fantastic, even with wearing masks, getting tested 3 times, filling out PLFs, etc. Just being gone for 2 weeks...and I didn't really care where we went....was heaven.

• I agree. It is time to travel. Life is not perfect by all means. I don’t want have any have any regrets to wait for the “perfect” absolute time to travel, it doesn’t exist. The bottom line is; enjoy yourself. That’s why everyone here has worked so hard. Nothing else to say.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file