Sicilian Odyssey is going!

Yay! Off to Sicily 9/6 on the Odyssey tour that is happening. The 9/10 tour was derailed last week, and we were happy/lucky to make it onto the 9/6 tour. Seems Tauck may be consolidating some tours, like this one. We lose 3 days in Zurich at the end of our prior tour, but this is a "third time's the charm" for us to try Sicily and we look forward to it. Anyone else going then?

Comments

• Let us know how it’s going. We are scheduled for 9/24 tour. Leaving USA 9/22.

• Safe travels. Please post reviews.

• Looking forward to hearing how it’s going with all the new regulations.

• Ahh so sorry but we are not on that tour after all. From what our Sicilian friends report I surmise it s much like elsewhere. Masks, extra entry form and I’m thinking they want a negative test but verify that. Definitely not crowded but you will find some restaurants closed. I think tauck will have a handle on that as they did in Switzerland. We never had a problem with restaurants or free time. Lots of walking. Happy travels to you

• We just spent three days in Sicily aboard Ponant’s Le Bougainville. No problems. Restaurants open, museums open, no masks worn outdoors (although possibly required … no one wore them). Always masked indoors.

• Sealord: I just wanted to let you know that I just sent you a private message about the EA-3B Skywarrior plane on the Yorktown. Didn't want to post in the forum as it is not Tauck related.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file