Lufthansa ground crew set to strike on Wednesday July 27

I am seeing several news stories on Internet that Lufthansa Air ground crew will stage a one day strike on Wednesday over wages. Disruptions could cause delays from Wednesday thru Friday. Just Google Lufthansa Air Strike Wednesday for details from various sources. What a mess!

Comments

• So glad we traveled on Lufthansa 3 weeks ago with minimal disruptions. I feel for those about to or are now traveling with them. It's going to be ugly later this week!

• Lufthansa is such a major carrier for Europe…I hope Tauck travelers this week had enough warning to reroute…what a nightmare. I can imagine the Tauck air department is working overtime right now🙃😟

• I've had 2 experiences where Lufthansa has cancelled flights on me at the last minute. I do not plan to book them again.

• Over 1,000 Lufthansa flights canceled as staff strikes
    The Associated Press BERLIN -- More than 1,000 Lufthansa flights were canceled Wednesday because of a one-day strike by the airline's German ground staff, affecting tens of thousands of passengers in the latest travel turmoil to hit Europe. About 134,000 passengers had to change their travel plans or cancel them altogether

One-DAY-strike, people is over.... hopefully no Tauck passangers got stranded