South Africa, An Elegant Adventure

We are traveling South Africa: An Elegant Adventure, Sept. 20, 2013. Anyone else on this tour?

Comments

• I, too, am on this trip. Going a day early from New York (JFK) and am so looking forward to it. I went to Kenya & Tanzania with Tauck in August and if this trip is anything like that one, it will be another trip of a lifetime. It's nice to hear from someone who is on this trip - I look forward to meeting you. Where are you from and is this your first trip to Africa? If it is, you will not be disappointed.
  • Very nice to hear from someone who is also going on this tour. This is our first trip to Africia, and we are really excited! Going in a day early, also. We are from Virginia, and I am waiting to hear from Tauck, concerning our flight schedule!! Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Where in Virginia? I have a daughter living in Ashburn.
  • We live on Lake Gaston, VA. Border of North Carolina and Virginia. One hour from Raleigh, NC.
  • This tour is truly amazing!
    I went last year and have not stopped thinking or talking about it.
    I would even do it again !
    It was our 4th of 6 Tauck tours.
  • I agree with Diane - I did this tour last October and it was fantastic. Great mixture of city tours and time with nature. I look at my pictures constantly!
This discussion has been closed.