Options

Any single/solo guests on the January 23,2023 Grand Australia/New Zealand tour?

Hi Everyone,
Just curious as to whether or not there are any other solo/single guests on this tour as well as the number of guests since it is sold out?

I arrive into Sydney on January 19, then fly to Melbourne on 1/21. Doing the reverse Great Ocean Road tour with Hit the Road tours on 1/22 and then going to the Australian Open Grand Slam tennis tournament on 1/23.

Staying an extra day in Auckland so if anyone can suggest ideas for a day tour let me know.

Just applied for the Australian visa via the app on my phone and got almost instant approval.
Easiest visa ever for me!
DO save whatever 6 digit code you choose while applying as you very likely will need it to get back into the app!!! Waiting another week before I apply for my NZ visa.

I am from the Nashville,TN area.

Comments

• Options

Wow Jill I'll miss you by a month, going on the February 23rd tour.

• Options

Thanks for you reply! I am comfortable traveling solo and have done so for many tours. I hope your trip will be fabulous!

• Options

I stayed 2 extra days in Auckland following this trip in 2018. One day, I did a day trip to the Bay of Islands, so I could see where the Treaty of Waitangi was signed; the other day, I went to Rotorua, to see the hot springs. If I had only 1 day, I'd probably choose Rotorua.

• Options

Thank you MCD!

• Options

Dang Jill! I'm going to miss you by a month - I'm taking this tour solo in December!

• Options

I hope you enjoy your trip DrVon and do report back on how it went! I called in final payment today and allegedly there are several other solo travelers on my tour and the current head count is 38. They may have to use 2 planes for the private charter flights.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file