Options

Ms savor or joy - cabins have kettles?

I drink hot tea. Do the cabins have kettles to heat water?

Comments

• Options

I can only speak to the category 7 cabins which have a coffee/hot water machine. You can go to Tauck's website for your tour to view the amenities specific to your cabin category.

• Options
    edited October 2022

MS Joy and MS Savor are the same class of river boat and essentially identical.

Cruise Critics says,

*"The nine smallest cabins are 150 square feet, six on the lower deck (Emerald), and three on the middle deck (Ruby). There are four measuring 190 square feet, 32 measuring 225 square feet (eight of which are the innovative loft design, see below) and 22 suites measuring 300 square feet.

Every cabin features a flat-screen TV with channels including CNN, CNBC, BBC World, Travel Channel, CBS and Food Network. Movies on-demand are also available. There is a phone for dialing other cabins; a safe; a clock-radio/music player with a (very handy) integrated iPhone charger; a mini-bar stocked with water, soda and juice; and in all but the nine smallest cabins, a Keurig coffee maker. There are charging points on either side of the bed with both 220v and 110v sockets."*

To read more: https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1149&pgtype=cabins

• Options

I believe there is an Nespresso machine that you can probably heat up hot water for tea. I’ve never done that since I’m a coffee snob.

• Options

I believe you can also get hot tea from the machine at Arthur’s.

• Options
    edited October 2022

It depends on which room category, but you can always get hot tea at Arthurs or the main bar - you really won't be in your room much at all. We are always in the lower categories and there is no coffee/tea maker in our room.

• Options

@AlanS thank you for info about the charging ports on either side of the bed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file