Options

Classic Italy small group May 11

Anyone going on this particular adventure?

Comments

• Options

We just returned from the April 25, 2023 Classic Italy Small Group - it's amazing!

• Options

We’re on this tour beginning Oct. 15th. The excitement of anticipation builds.

• Options

Okay everyone…on day 5 of this incredible adventure and thus far I can tell you it is a 20/10 experience!!! Our tour director Joseph is beyond wonderful. The group could not be better suited. I feel like I am traveling with family. If these past few days are any indication of what to expect…well then, the reality has far exceeded the expectation!!! Will let you know how it goes but right now I am ready to do this again any time! Highly recommend this and TAUK lives up to its reputation of putting the client ahead of all else.
    JIM…your excitement and anticipation will not be disappointed in any way! Enjoy!!!

• Options

We had Joseph on this trip in 2019. He is wonderful! Will see you Jim on October 15 when we take this trip (first time for my husband....repeat for me).

• Options

You will not be disappointed in any way! It was the adventure of a lifetime. My first time in Venice and I have fallen in love with it. It is said that the best way to experience Venice is to lose yourself in it. I did that, on the last day…just meandered the small alley ways and had no agenda but to discover this a’maze’ing palace and all its beauty!! I did find myself in familiar areas from time to time so I’m not certain as to how lost I really was. :O). It is an incredible place, The hotel was lovely, Splendid Venice, and I could see a canal and the boats going by right out my window.
    All in all, this is a trip that is well coordinated, perfectly timed with all events and of course executed to perfection!! Tauck has set the bar and I cannot imagine anyone coming close to reaching it! Enjoy your travels. Looking at maybe small ship Greek cruise next year…anyone done that??

• Options

I’m doing treasures of the Aegean next May. There are a lot of great reviews from other travelers who have been.

• Options

Yes, that’s the one I’m looking at for next May as well. I don’t really see any difference in cabins for either of the ships and it looks like there are no balcony rooms. I’ll have to look closer but that’s certainly not a deal breaker in any case. It looks like the perfect itinerary!

• Options

Just had a better look at the ships. No balconies but no matter…the tour looks amazing. After doing 2 weeks in Italy, I think ten days will be more than sufficient. Seriously considering this tour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file