Options

Sicily - Noto Flower Festival

We just returned from a fabulous Tauck trip to the Grand Canyon and looking forward to traveling again with Tauck. We are interested in the Sicily Tour in May 2024. I see that Noto is on the list of places to visit and if possible we would like to select a travel date so as to see the Flower festival, https://www.italia.it/en/sicily/things-to-do/noto-flower-festival-dates-programme

Can you tell me if this is possible on one of your Itineraries?

Comments

• Options

I suggest you contact Tauck directly. They do not monitor or reply to posts on this forum.

• Options

I was looking into this myself, and we just booked our tour for May 2024 with the plan to visit the Noto Festival after the tour. The festival occurs the third weekend in May every year. We couldn't get the exact departure date we wanted due to May was almost all sold out for next year. We would have still needed to get ourselves from Ortigia to Noto which is about an hour drive. It did not seem to me that any of the tours lined up exactly with the Noto festival.

• Options

Took this trip May 17 Sicilian Odyssey. We arrived at Noto on festival day. Floral displays were really amazing. Found a great little linen shop for gifts. Homemade or at least from Italy and not from China which u can come across in Italy/Sicilia at expensive stores. Our TD said this was the first time in 10 years for her to be in Noto during the Festival. Hope u can see it.

• Options

Wildcat, how lucky for you! Were you able to get your tickets for the festival the same day, or did you buy them in advance? Was there an opportunity to view the displays from above, or only from ground level?
    (PS the "Made in Italy" designation can be quite vague. Which part of the handbag is actually made in Italy? This is true for any place in the world.)(Sorry for the aside).(PSS: If you really want the bag, you buy it and train yourself to BELIEVE.)

• Options

Wan, we did not need tickets as it was part of the excursion which was on the itinerary. Tickets were for walking up a small street which was decorated with flowers. Many designs and very artistic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file