Options

Zealandia Wellington New Zealand

British,

Just booked Zealandia on your recommendation.
I elected to take Zealandia by night. We walk through the valley in total darkness. Many of the nocturnal species will come out such as the kiwi.
Sounds so cool.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options

😀Please report back!

• Options

This is on my list for 11/1-2. Hope we have time to see it.

• Options

is this tour booked for the evening in Wellington? Can You advse the tour company you are using? We are doing this trip in February. Thank you in advance.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Here is the website
    https://www.visitzealandia.com/Visit/General-Admission

It’s several years since we went. We took a daytime tour. As the website states, no need to book in advance for that. I don’t think nighttime tours were offered then, I think it was all new. Tickets were half price to attract visitors.
    I note the nighttime tour is a max of 12 people, so I assume you must book that in advance directly from the website. We took a taxi there.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Baronal & British, I bought my ticket on line. ZEALANDIA BY NIGHT 7:45 PM on their website. Total in (NZD) $95.00 . Guide accompanies us. I believe it is a group of 12.

• Options

Reporting back on Night time trip...Glorious. We explored the valley by torchlight...heard the evening birdsong as the guide led us in search of the distinctive sights and sounds of New Zealand's native forest. Highly recommended.

• Options

I’ve been recommending Zealandia ever since we went years ago, Glad you enjoyed it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file