Options

Lion Sands Lodges - Which one?

We are scheduled for "South Africa - An Elegant Adventure" in July-August of 2018.

Of the two locations scheduled, the Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is specific, so it's easy to find pics and all. However, when I look up Lion Sands, I find four lodges; River Lodge, Ivory Lodge, Tinga Lodge and Narina Lodge.

Is there any further information as to which lodge we will be staying at?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    The page for your tour tells you. Looks as if it is Tinga or Narina, which suggests to me that some tours will stay at one and some the other. You will probably find out which one when you get your final booklet when you pay your balance.
    I really enjoyed this tour, it's a great mix of culture and Safari.
  • Options
    @Brian. We are heading out for this on Sept 3, 2017. The Tauck documents book do not indicate the lodge we stay at in Lion Sands. Both look great to us. Cheers, Ed and Vicki
  • Options
    Our group was split in half - half at Tinga and half at Narina. Both are lovely and we had dinner as a group at both lodges. Hotels are great on this tour - especially Cape Grace in Capetown
  • Options
    I completed this trip in September. Our group was also split into two between Narina Lodge and Tinga Lodge and we also ate together at each lodge on the two nights there. Both lodges are similar stylistically and in terms of amenities. This was an excellent trip. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Brian, we are on the July 28, 2018, tour. Which one are you on?