We are leaving soon (November 2017) for our Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand trip which also just happens to be our
Honeymoon Trip 
I'm prior military and have been in places such as Iraq and Turkey and didn't have a problem eating the local food but my wife is concerned about trying street food while traveling.
* Street food in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand Ok to consume?* Is the water in the Hotels picked by Tauck potable and ok to brush teeth with?* Is it Ok to use Ice in our drinks while in the hotels?* Are sandals ok to wear while visiting the Temples and other places?
Can't think of anything else at the moment but any input from the community is appreciated. Both of us are super excited to be on this tour and we know it will truly a memorable experience.
I'll report back on our journey through these beautiful countries. I'll actually have a blog going while I'm traveling with pics and comments. I'll post a link later on.
Thanks to Tauck and this community!
Dan