Scandinavia Tour 11 July 2018

Hi anyone joining the Scandinavia 11 July tour? Thought it might be nice to say hi through the forum before our trip. I am joining from Australia :-)

Comments

• Hi Yvonne, I am also going on the Scandinavia 11 July tour. I am also joining from Australia - Victoria. I am leaving Melbourne on the 8th. If you have any great packing tips- let me know!
  • Hi Margaret! Oh lovely to see another Aussie travelling. Am getting so excited. Weather looks to be cool by Aussie summer standards so am thinking light layers so if it gets cool you can add more. Also a good chance of it being wet so a lightweight raincoat a must I think. I have an extra day in Copenhagen before the trip after a few weeks in the UK.
  • Hello travelers from Australia!! We'll be joining you from Brooklyn, New York! We are arriving in Copenhagen on the 12 also!! Look forward to meeting you all!
  • Hello Alicali, countdown is certainly on now! So excited for the trip of a lifetime and meeting wonderful people from all parts of the world. See you in Copenhagen ????
  • Yes, it should be a wonderful trip and we are looking forward to the adventure and meeting you all from Australia!! See you soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file