Options

Prague to Budapest May 17, 2012

My husband and I are taking the Blue Danube river cruise on May 17 and were wondering what the weather will be like? Has anyone been at this time of year?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Linda,
    My husband and I will be on the May 10th river cruise. I found this blog by someone who took the trip last year at this time and found it very informative. http://budapesttoprague.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-trip-begins.html. Have a great trip!
    Jackie
  • Options
    Thanks Jackie, I will check it out. Enjoy your cruise!
  • Options
    hi linda- my wife judy and i will be on the same prague to budapest cruise 5/17. she also has been fretting about the weather and what to bring. looking forward to meeting you both. rich powers
  • Options
    We did this riverboat cruise last May. The weather was in the 50s and low 60s in the beginning of the cruise but it did warm up to near 70 by the end. I wore a light golf jacket during the day. Since we're Floridians it seemed colder than it actually was. The "northerners" found the weather delightful.

We stayed at the Inter-Continental for four days in Budapest before boarding the MS Swiss Jewel. We had a PERFECT cruise. These folks at Tauck are the best at this kind of thing. Enjoy! We're doing Oceania's newest ship, the Riviera this September. It's a ten day cruise from Rome to Venice.

What I especially liked about Tauck were the included excursions. Every one of them was perfect.
  • Options
    Thanks Don. Since we are "northerners" we should be pretty comfortable! And we look forward to meeting you Rich and Judy. I'm sure we will all have just the right clothes and that could be a first for me!
This discussion has been closed.