Options

Who is on August 18,2018 tour of Warsaw, Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?

My husband and I are on this tour and would like to connect with others who are going at this time. We are from NC and really enjoy traveling with Tauck.

Comments

• Options
    Well hello! My husband & I are from Chicago, & this is our first time traveling with Tauck. We just returned from Egypt with an Abercrombie & Kent tour, & heard good things about Tauck from some of our fellow travelers, so decided to try Tauck. The itinerary is amazing, and we will be on the adventure soon!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Hi, ChicagoBlue! This will be our tenth Tauck tour, so you can tell that we really like traveling with Tauck! We are arriving two days early, but haven't decided definitely what we will do during our free time. Are you arriving early? If so, do you have definite plans for what you will do? Would you like to get together before the tour starts? Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    HuntNfun wrote:
    Hi, ChicagoBlue! This will be our tenth Tauck tour, so you can tell that we really like traveling with Tauck! We are arriving two days early, but haven't decided definitely what we will do during our free time. Are you arriving early? If so, do you have definite plans for what you will do? Would you like to get together before the tour starts? Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, it is so rainy & cold here in Chicago.....where is our Spring? Unfortunately we cannot arrive early for the tour because of Family obligations. Looking forward to our first Tauck tour. We arrive early in the morning, but not early enough to arrange a tour for the day. Let's try to get together before the welcome dinner, but if not, see you at the Welcome dinner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file