Options

Prague Jewish Quarter June 2018

My wife and I will be in Prague a day early and have booked a private guide to take us through the Jewish Quarter the afternoon of June 14th. That is the day the tour starts with the welcome dinner. If anyone else is coming early and would like to join us, let me know and I can email you the details.

Comments

• Options
    MLP wrote:
    My wife and I will be in Prague a day early and have booked a private guide to take us through the Jewish Quarter the afternoon of June 13. That is the day the tour starts with the dinner. If anyone else is coming early and would like to join us, let me know and I can email you the details.

We did that on the Blue Danube tour. It worked out well and allowed us to do the Old Town tour on Day 2.
  • Options
    Did you mean the afternoon of the 14th? The welcome dinner is that night. We arrive late on the 13th and would be interested in information if you're talking about the 14th.

• Options
    Effie wrote:
    Did you mean the afternoon of the 14th? The welcome dinner is that night. We arrive late on the 13th and would be interested in information if you're talking about the 14th.
    You are right, it is the 14th, I changed the original post.
  • Options
    Would you send us the details? Thanks so much.
  • Options
    Effie wrote:
    Would you send us the details? Thanks so much.
    Where should I send them?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    If you could post the name of the tour company, we can check it out. I'm reluctant to post our email address on an open forum.
  • Options
    Effie wrote:
    If you could post the name of the tour company, we can check it out. I'm reluctant to post our email address.

Not on your trip, but if MLP's tour doesn't work out, try PragueWalker- we used them twice last month in Prague on the Blue Danube river cruise- we had a small group of 4 friends on the 3 hr. Prague Jewish Quarter walk and there were 7 of us on an all day excursion to Cesky Krumlov. PragueWalker gets great reviews on TripAdvisor and is recommended by Rick Steves. They are easy to deal with- flexible and accommodating. I made all arrangements via email. We had Tereza for both tours- she was fantastic. She is Jewish and her grandmother was a Holocaust camp survivor. None of us were Jewish, but she appeared to really know the sites and Jewish history!
  • Options
    It is with Prague Walker
  • Options
    MLP wrote:
    It is with Prague Walker

Do you know who your guide will be?
  • Options
    AlanS wrote:
    Do you know who your guide will be?
    Prague Walker 1 PM Tereza for three hours in the Jewish Quarter, have to buy entrance tickets to the sites. Email them at praguewalker16@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    MLP wrote:
    Prague Walker 1 PM Tereza for three hours in the Jewish Quarter, have to buy entrance tickets to the sites. Email them at praguewalker16@gmail.com

Say hello to Tereza for us- tell her we were the gang of 4 on the Jewish Quarter walk and 7 on the Cesky Krumlov excursion, who departed from the hotel for Cesky Krumlov at 7:00 am before she or any of us were fully awake! That reminds me I've got to write a review on TripAdvisor.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file