September 12 Trip

Any other singles going on this trip September 12?

Comments

• We are a couple. but we'll talk to you!
    Rebecca and Gustavo Arce

We are arriving early in Lithuania.

Concerned about how cold it will be by the time we get to Russia!!
  • Me, too. Arriving Tuesday, September 11 at 1:15. Maybe have dinner together? Weather is looking mild so far - two weeks out.
  • I'm going on this tour next summer. When you get back would you be willing to answer some questions about it?
  • MLP wrote:
    I'm going on this tour next summer. When you get back would you be willing to answer some questions about it?

Hi traveler....We returned from this tour August 28th. Perhaps I can answer some questions for you. It's a fabulous trip.
  • wundernkc wrote:
    Hi traveler....We returned from this tour August 28th. Perhaps I can answer some questions for you. It's a fabulous trip.
    I think you are too late
  • wundernkc wrote:
    My question is about what free time there may be in St. Petersburg to do things such as do a canal cruise, etc. Looking at the itinerary, you leave Helsinki the morning of day 7 for St. Petersburg by train, get there and do an orientation tour including the Peter and Paul fortress, then have dinner that night "a la carte at a local restaurant" So when does the tour end and they take you back to the hotel, when do you leave the hotel for the restaurant, when do you get back from dinner?
    On day 8 they take you to the Synagogue and then out of the city to Peterhof, then to the ballet that night (B & L listed on the itinerary but presumably dinner is on your own). Same questions: when do you get back to the hotel from Peterhof, when do you leave for the ballet and when do you get back from the ballet.
    On day 9 we go to Pushkin, then to the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood with lunch in there somewhere. When does free time start (this looks like the only free evening in St. Petersburg)?
    On day 10 we visit the Hermitage (my wife's reason for picking this tour), then have free time, then a "Tchaikovsky Night" dinner at the L'Europe restaurant. What time does the day tour end, and the dinner begin and end?
    I know you probably don't have this down to the millisecond, I just need a ballpark time table to make a few other reservations for those precious hours.
    Thanks in advance.
  • I'm traveling solo on this trip June 17 2020....would love to know if there are any others travelers going at the same. Did Poland as a solo and loved it...met some wonderful friendly travelers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file