Options

Pullman hotel upgrade

Does anyone know if the Pullman will allow you to pay for an upgraded room? Has anyone done this, and if so, what was the upgraded room like. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Although I realize that you may be arriving early and want to spend extra time in your room, once the Tauck Tours begin, all you do is sleep in the room, the rest of the time you are out site seeing. I often think it is such a waste to not be able to use all the facilities. We try our best to at least use the swimming pools, but often there is just no time because of the very early starts to some days. Tauck are usually given the best available rooms so you may luck out for free. We have been on tours where we get things like two bathrooms with Tauck, we have been on tours where solo travelers have been given a huge room and us an avareage one. Etc etc I have never heard anyone mention they upgraded to a better room.
    You could call Tauck and ask them which type of room they reserve with the hotel but ultimately I think it will be a negotiation you have to make with the hotel on arrival to save confusion. You want to be sure the hotel understands you are with a pre-paid tour if you call. I am not sure how you could do this by an on line booking. If you do manage to book an upgrade you might find in talking to the group that some have ended up with the same quality of room as you.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I don't know exactly what you are looking for in an upgraded room so wanted to tell you -- having taken this tour -- that we had had a room with an incredible view of the Eiffel Tower from our balcony. I assume that was true for all Tauck guests. You can call Tauck to make sure this is still the case.
  • Options
    Thank you both for your input. Will probably wait till we get there

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file