September 22 trip

Anyone joining us on the September 22 trip?

Comments

• We are joining you! Looking forward to the trip! Brenda H
  • Hi Brenda, Where do you live? I’m traveling with my friend Linda. We live in Sarasota,FL. We are so excited about the trip.
  • Hi Jane, we are coming from Roanoke, Va. I’m traveling with my husband Jim! So excited!

• Hi all, Judith and Andrew from Bristol (UK) are looking forward to meeting you all, we (should) arrive in Arusha late on the 21st
  • I’m envious of all of you. We just got back from our second K&T and our third safari, and I already miss Africa a lot.
    “Out of Africa” is a difficult transition. Enjoy every minute of it, and try not to miss anything.
  • Hi Jane, My husband Jim & I are pretty excited about the 9/22 K & T trip. It will be great to meet you!
  • I received my duffle bag today. Excitement is building!
  • edited September 2018
    Hi everyone! I’m traveling with my mom Suzanne on this trip — we can’t wait!! We’re both from Connecticut (but I live in NYC now).
  • We returned from this trip in July and toured with Sealord, his spouse, and 26 other fun travelers! It is a fabulous trip and we are also very envious. Please see our trip review on the Tauck website. Have a great time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file