Any updated reviews?

I'll be leaving for this trip in a few days. I recall that AshvEd was going to take this trip in January. If you're reading this, Ed, what are your comments? Unlike with most trips, I haven't been able to come up with specific plans for free time (even though I've checked the forum, travel books and Viator). I know only a few phrases in Vietnamese, so am nervous about being "out there" on my own. If anyone who has been on this tour recently has suggestions, I'd welcome them.

Comments

• I don’t recall there was much free time on the Vietnam part of the tour except when the tour director recommended the scooter ride in Hoi An which we all did and that and the second scooter ride at night in Ho Chi Min City, neither part of the tour, were actually pretty much the highlights for most of us.
  • MCD wrote:
    I'll be leaving for this trip in a few days. I recall that AshvEd was going to take this trip in January. If you're reading this, Ed, what are your comments? Unlike with most trips, I haven't been able to come up with specific plans for free time (even though I've checked the forum, travel books and Viator). I know only a few phrases in Vietnamese, so am nervous about being "out there" on my own. If anyone who has been on this tour recently has suggestions, I'd welcome them.

We had to cancel this trip due to a significant health issue that arose in November. We're taking a break from our travels for most of 2019 to focus on her treatment plan and recovery.
  • I'm very sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a complete recovery.
  • MCD wrote:
    I'm very sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a complete recovery.

Thanks MCD. Appreciate your thoughts. Shocking and totally unexpected diagnosis. One day at a time.
  • AshEd. so sorry to here his. Sincere best wishes that modern medicine wins the fight. British

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file