Booked on Sept. 9, 1019

We will be taking the pre-stay option in Scottsdale. Would appreciate any suggestions. We arrive at 1:30. How far is it to the hotel??
Is there anything within walking distance. I see from the posts that the weather varies, Sept. can still be very warm here in the northeast.
But I like some other posters, always over pack. So any fine tuning of what to pack would be appreciated

Comments

• We took this tour quite some years ago with Tauck but the pre stay was at a gorgeous Marriott, I think Tauck use a Four Seasons now. The Marriott had a Mixology class which was wonderful, it was an extremely reasonable price, there was just the two of us, it included an a la carte lunch, vodka tasting, mixing drinks class, making up our own, free cocktail making stainless steel and glass cocktail maker each and apron. I had three cocktails and felt fine, an unheard of first. One of the most fun things we have done. There was also a chocolate class of some sort. But no time to do it. I hope your hotel has some things to do that are similar!

• We took this tour in May. The hotel is far from the airport and most anything in Scottsdale. However, it is adjacent to Pinnacle Peak. You can walk from the hotel and then go up as far as you want. It's a nice fairly easy walk from the hotel. The climb is not too challenging. We were there on Memorial Day and there were a number of families with children who were having no problems.. The only concern could be the temperature and the amount of time you want to spend. Whatever you do, wear a hat and sunscreen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file