Options

Need help with the Tanzania or Kenya eVisas for Sept 25, 2019 trip?

I used the government sites for getting the Tanzania and Kenya eVisas. Received the Tanzania in 2 days and the Kenya in 3.
If you have any questions, I can tell you what worked for me. The only problem I had was that I couldn't get the Kenyan site to accept any VISA Credit Card for payment, had to use MASTERCARD.

Comments

• Options

Yes , would love to know link and particulars. We go end of August. What is the link and what info did you need?

• Options

The link for the Kenya evisa is https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke
    The link for Tanzania evisa is: https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa

There are other sites on the internet that are bogus or they charge a fee to do the applications.
    Follow the instructions to apply, they are different for each site. Apply for a single entry visa for Kenya and a Multiple Entry Visa for Tanzania. The entry point asked for on the Kenya application is by Road into the town of Namanga.
    You need to have a recent digital (jpeg) passport type photo, a digital (jpeg) copy of your passport bio page, and a digital (pdf) file that describes your itinerary and flight info to complete the applications. The fee for the Kenya single entry evisa is $52 and the fee for the Multiple Entry Tanzania evisa is $100. Payment can be made by Credit Card.

• Options

Can you tell please tell my what you put under "Local Host" on the Tanzania application?

• Options

I just put down the name of the first hotel we would be staying at and no problem.

• Options

Under Local Host, select "Company/Organization" Full Name is "Kearsley Tanzania LTD" Mobile No is "255222137713" Email is "info@KearsleyLTD.com" Company Name/Organization registration No is "Kearsley Tanzania LTD" Relationship is "Tour Operator" Physical Address is "16 Zanaki Street PO Box 801 Dar Es Salaam"

I don't know how closely they look at this info if alidor 30 just put the name of a hotel in there and it worked for him. I got the above info from Tauck.

• Options

I actually am a travel agent and have also gotten visas for clients using the name of the first hotel being used. Again, no problem.

• Options

I Did both online in the last week. I have attached contact info that Tauck sent me for Kenya and Tanzania. (Peter put Tanzania already)
    A note on the Kenya evisa website, make sure you have the attachments ready beforehand. I uploaded them to my computer when I got to the page for passport, Passport picture etc. In other words, I left the website for about 3 or 4 minutes, then uploaded my documents to evisa website. I believe the page timed out, it wouldn't let me save or go back so I had to start over.....

• Options
    edited July 2019

The Tanzania website will save any input data before you complete the application. The Kenya website will only save your data after you download your picture, passport bio page, and itinerary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file