Pondering The Trip
We have a late June cruise planned and must decide by late March to send in the final payment. If we decide not to go we will only be out the insurance cost and have to figure out the airline's reschedule policy. Being in our mid 70's we are fifty / fifty on how to proceed and hope for some clarity over the next three weeks. Anyone else having this dilemma?