I read an interesting article (see link below) that says some countries are now requiring, in addition to a negative COVID test, but also proof of International Health Insurance - and some require that that policy covers lodging expenses in the case of having to be quarantined.
I hope that when we get to begin touring again that the insurance offered through Tauck will cover all requirements for the countries visited. It seems apparent that knowing exactly what is and what isn't covered in the insurance obtained through Tauck will become very important. I hope that they will provide an easy interface, perhaps with a FAQ section, for people to obtain that type of information. For sure, I hope it isn't left entirely up to us travelers to extract that information, where we need to almost be lawyers to understand all of the fine print within the policy.
It seems clear the "Before You Go" section on the website for each tour will be very important and may include new type of information and requirements that weren't there prior to the pandemic.
https://cntraveler.com/story/these-countries-now-require-international-health-insurance-for-entry?utm_source=nl&utm_brand=cnt&utm_mailing=CNT_Intel_081320&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_medium=email&bxid=5cb4e0bb3f92a41c2fa8c6fb&cndid=17168607&hasha=d8b068b0fcc96ccebd845e219811ef05&hashb=f7f956a0e5a1e39d28e22a630cf8a8f6bc58f151&hashc=8b2fe8de5926de7a1374ca6a6e4589caaca74b377768d252173cd39534a20bce&esrc=TVL_MERGE_FEB2015&utm_content=Final&utm_term=CNT_Intel