Covid travel tracker: Which countries are allowing visitors from the U.S.?
An article I came across from NBC News that may be of interest to folks who read this forum.
As of Monday, March 29:
- More than 70 countries, including Brazil, Haiti, Ireland and Egypt, are fully open to U.S. travelers and tourists.
- Sixteen countries are completely closed to Americans, including France, Belgium, Iraq, Libya and New Zealand.
- The remaining countries fall somewhere in between, with some offering exceptions for dual-citizens, residents or those with qualifying travel reasons.
- More than 150 countries require a negative Covid-19 test from travelers.
- More than 100 countries have some sort of quarantine requirement.
- More than 60 countries have some sort of curfew in effect.
Travel to pretty much anywhere will be challenging in my opinion.