Options

Banff: An Alberta Gem Webinar

I connected to the webinar, but no matter what I did I couldn't get any sound. I have sound on my computer for everything else, just not the Tauck webinar. Did anybody else have any issues?

Comments

• Options

I just gave up on that presentation. I had too much sound! There was background sound (though it was referred to as music) that was very unpleasant.

• Options

I missed the webinar. Tauck is usually quite good at sending out e-mails apologizing for technical issues. Hopefully when the re-play is sent out, the issue will be resolved. I'm optimistic that perhaps Canadian tours will resume in late fall. I wouldn't mind relaxing at Banff and Lake Louise once again. The Canadian Maritimes tour is also on my list.

• Options

Had no trouble accessing the presentation or sound but it was very disappointing. Focused more on Banff Springs hotel than the beautiful scenery.

• Options

The sound here was awful. It was mirrored from an iPad to our TV. The video at the front end missed a lot of frames and audio. Maybe we had a bandwidth issue at the moment.

• Options
    edited June 2021

I finally had time today to watch this. I agree that the sound was odd, but I thought it was related more to the softness of the narrator's voice. I guess we all had different experiences, just like our different travel experiences. As the world recovers from this horrific tragedy and we can once again embrace travel, please be sure to post your tour reviews. Thanks! Stay safe.